This famous Hazelnut spread with cocoa has become a popular way to start the day off. These mini jars are the perfect offering to customers for breakfast. Enjoy the first meal of the day with the unique taste of delicious Nutella on toast or even add to your Afternoon Tea selection. Ideal for use in cafes, hotels or restaurants as they are the perfect serving size. Free from artificial colours and preservatives Suitable for vegetarians.
An original idea Nutella
The first version of what would become the revolutionary invention of the century and what is now one of the most famous food specialities in the world Nutella was founded in a backroom of the pastry shop founded in Alba in 1944 by Pietro Ferrero. Since then, Nutella continues to inspire and satisfy the palate of the entire world: from the United States to Europe, Australia to Canada, its unique taste and its distinctive jar appeal to consumers of all generations. Thanks to its inimitable recipe and its genuine and carefully selected ingredients, Nutella, spread on bread, has become an essential element to the breakfast ritual and serves as a great way to begin the day.
- High viscosity with multiple applications so it can be spread, piped or used as a filling
- Iconic jar which will be recognised and loved by your customers
- Loved by both: children and adults
- Perfect size for stocking fillers, snacks, travelling, and loads more
- Shelf stable, no refrigeration required
- No skilled labour or cooking required and can be used straight from the jar Nutella
- Ingredients: Sugar | Palm oil | Hazelnuts | Cocoa | Skim milk | Reduced minerals whey (milk) | Lecithin as emulsifier (soy) | Vanillin: an artificial flavour
- Dimensions of the jar is approximately 4.7cm high x 4.7cm wide and 4.3cm in depth
- Sticker size approximately 5cm in length and 1.7cm in width or height